September 27, 2011

Same Blog, New Name

[Under Construction]
While I hate visiting websites with under construction warnings, I may soon have one of my own. This past weekend, after some advice from a friend, I purchased two domains that will both point to same content:
  • RestorationRevelations.com
  • ReadyRenoRun.com
I'm still researching the best way to get my existing context from this site to my new sites and have to explore how to maximize my hosting options. I went with bluehost.com after reading some reviews.

Now for the exciting part, a NEW LOGO (draft)!!!

Please provide your (honest) feedback as I don't want to launch the new site until everything is just right. Thanks in advance for all advice!!

1 comment:

  1. I like! It's really funny :))
    When do I get to haul big black bags of crap out of your house? :))

    ReplyDelete