December 6, 2011

Why Being the Pilot Show Stinks

Most common question I get from people I haven't spoken to in a few weeks is "When is your television show airing?" To which I 'hmm' and 'haaa' since we honestly never know the real situation.

While the show wrapped back in July, we were told it would air as part of the Fall new season lineup on DIY-network or HGTV. An air date in September soon turned into December and then we were told 'definitely January.' So I just emailed the executive producer to find out more:

Hey [executive prducer guy]-Any update on air date for Good Better Best? Any fun things to look out for in other episodes? What else you guys working on?
-Rachel 
And sadly got:
Hey guys, hot of the press, not January, February.  Maybe march.  Keep you posted.  Promise.
-[executive producer guy]
So that's all I got for now folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment