January 22, 2012

Why It Helps To Have Creative Friends

I appreciate everyone weighing in on the new room and truthfully, none of this house's design has come without crucial feedback from friends and family. While I am still not 100% on the exact bed or any other furniture to purchase just yet, Martiena sent me a fabulous photo/inspiration the other day and I think I'm sold.

Proposed room layout:

So based off the angled bed within my layout, her idea was to have a headboard with wings so you feel enclosed even though you are away from walls. LOVE IT. This is why I need you all to keep feeding me your brilliance so I can eat it up and take all the credit for the final masterpieces (kidding of course).

So here's some great winged bed ideas....






Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment